“If I meet someone and that person is disgusted by the idea of a box, then maybe I should be spending time with someone more akin to myself,”
I have questions:
- where are your clothes? Do you sleep on them? I’m not gonna judge. I’m single. There are days I just take the fresh laundry and dump it on the empty side of the bed or on the armchair. But, you…you’re living in a box.
- You pay $400 a month for a box. I’m not going to fault you for this. The rent is too damn high where I live also, but really… roommate? I mean, you’re already living with (surrounded by?) people. How is essentially building a room of your own any different?
- When (if…) the opportunity presents itself, how are you going to invite someone back to your…box?
- Now that we’re on that topic, say someone says “yes” to you and comes back to your box…and they are “akin” to you. What are the logistics of this? Because it’s more than just your dick in this box. There’s a whole other body. How? Have you created sex positions that allow you to fuck inside the box?
- Let’s get back to #3 – HOW DO YOU INVITE SOMEONE BACK TO YOUR BOX AND THINK THEY’RE GOING TO SAY YES?